Welcome to my site.
I would like to introduce myself to you.
My name is Alex. I'm born in the late 50's and living with my wife in the south east of The Netherlands. After winning the so called "classic six" in a dutch call and win game, I started collecting whisky miniature bottles.
In the beginning I collected all kinds of whisky miniatures like, blends, bourbon's etc. After a while I decided to stop collecting these miniatures and concentrated only on Single Malts.
My collection contains now over 3100 miniatures from distilleries and independent bottlers. I have a particulair interest in Glen Grant miniatures.
Thanks for visiting my site. Please email me if you have any comment, suggestion's or question's.
New in my collection - update 12-06-2022
- Glen Scotia with a different label.
- new labeldesign for the 10 yo Ledaig (2021)
- Glen Garioch u.s. import by european beverage Sylmar Cal.
- Glenmorangie 18yo and a older German import.
- Bunnahabhain France import by Remy Distribution.
- Arran warehouse dram from Malts of Scotland.
- Aberlour France import, and a 100 proof miniature.
- Glenfiddich spec. reserve South African import (B50) and a Canadian import.
- 5 miniatures from the Malts of Scotland,Benriach id,Bruichladdich id,Dalmore,Glen Elgin,Port Charlotte.
- Bowmore first edition from Feinschmecker.
- 6 new Annadale miniatures in different casks, bourbon, red wine, sherry, al in caskstrengt.
- Macallan from Malts of Scotland for Mockba 25-10-2014.
- 8 new miniature from the Malts of Scotland, Craigellachie, Old Pulteney, Rhinns(bruichladich), Ruadh Maor(glenturret), Tomintoul, and 2 Rare Cask miniatures, Laphroaig 1996, and Glendronach 1994, and 1 bourbon.
- First release from Lindores.
- older U.S. import Talisker.
- 2 Kilchoman miniatures done for Kensington Wine Market in Canada.