Welcome to my site.
I would like to introduce myself to you.
My name is Alex. I'm born in the late 50's and living with my wife in the Netherlands. After winning the so called "classic six" in a dutch call and win game, I started collecting whisky miniature bottles.
In the beginning I collected all kinds of whisky miniatures like, blends, bourbon's etc. After a while I decided to stop collecting these miniatures and concentrated only on Single Malts.
My collection contains now over 3250 miniatures from distilleries and independent bottlers. I have a particulair interest in Glen Grant miniatures, Cadenheads, and Malts of Scotland miniatures, aswel as label variations and different importers.
Thanks for visiting my site. Please email me if you have any comment, suggestion's or question's.
New in my collection - update 03-12-2023
- Highland Park cask strenght at 64.1 vol. batch 3.
- 5 Cadenheads miniature's, Aberlour,Balmenach(2x),Bunnahabhain, Ledaig.
- First ever distilery miniature from the Royal Brackla.
- Kilchoman made for Alberta, and Kilchoman mezcal cask don for Kensington Wine Market Canada.
- Kingsbarns "Docoot"
- From the German Malts of Scotland 12 new miniatures Rare Cask Bowmore 27yo, Bruichladdich 30yo, Imperial 25yo Cragganmore 34yo, Dalmore 27yo. a peated Bunnahabhain, Tobermory, Blair Athol christmas edition 2023, Caol ila innocent dram, Glen Moray, and a blended Islay malt.
- Older Laphroaig imported by Bols-Cynar Villeneuve.